I wanted to update you on the current strike situation to help you make possible alternative plans if needed.
Currently, it is looking highly likely that the strike planned by the NEU is going ahead on the 1st February. This will mean that we will not be able to open for any pupils. Please be assured that closing the school is not a decision that we have taken lightly.
We are hoping that negotiations with the Welsh Government will result in a positive resolution before this date.
I will be sending a letter home with the children tomorrow and via the app informing you of the arrangements should the strike go ahead.
We understand that this may cause some inconvenience for you, but as always, we are very grateful for your support and understanding.
We will keep you regularly updated via all our usual channels.